Flexible Payment Plans – Love our clothing but could do with a bit more time to pay, don’t worry, we have a great service just for you! Our flexible Payment plans allow you to select the items you would like (before they sell out!) and we will put them by for you whilst you pay off the amount in smaller, more affordable payments each week. This service provides up to 10 weeks to spread your costs and you can pay as little or as much as you would like each week. Once the goods are paid for, you can then take them home! Great service to make sure you don’t lose out on the items you want at the start of the Season and gives you the flexibility to spread the cost, perfect for Christmas, holidays and at the start of a new season.
You can take out a payment plan either online or by calling the store. Our plans are very flexible when calling the store. If you take out a plan online then you will need to pay a minimum deposit of 20% per order. All deposits are non-refundable if the plan needs to be cancelled. Simply enter the coupon code KPP during checkout. Items must be paid for within 10 weeks of deposit paid, or you will lose the deposit & all monies paid. You can add extra items to your plan at any time throughout the terms of the plan with a 20% deposit per item. We accept card payments through our Paypal gateway or if you have a Paypal account you can pay our paypal account firstname.lastname@example.org when it suits you or you can pay over the phone by calling 01837 657500.
Payment Plan Terms & Conditions
- No refunds can be given for Payment Plan orders. We will issue a credit voucher for another order to the value of what you have paid please email customer services for your credit code.
- Payment Plans must be settled within 10 week of the original order, emails/facebook messages are sent weekly to keep you up to date with due dates.
- Deposits are non returnable in the instance whereby we cancel an unpaid order.
- Where we ourselves discover a stock error we will advise you as soon as possible that the item is unavailable you will be offered an alternative item or we can remove the unavailable item from your order. Refunds will be given for single item orders or if the order was paid for in full at the time of advice.
- We are happy to remove items from orders if you have changed your mind, there will be a 10% restocking charge deducted for each item you remove from your order.
- We understand circumstances can change so if you no longer require your order, the order can be cancelled on request WITHIN the 10 week period, an admin and restocking charge of 10% will be deducted from the value of payment credit. A credit will be applied to your order notes please email us if you wish to use it, any credits from cancelled orders can be held on your account to use on future orders this credit will be valid for 6 months after the cancellation date.
- Payment Plans are what we consider a perk of shopping with Koast, if the service is abused or we cancel three of your orders we may at our discretion availability away from other customers remove your right to use the service in the future.